Thursday, May 23, 2013

Starting the Blog... Again :-)

I am the mother of 4 kids...
8 feet...

40 toes.  And so far we haven't lost a single toe!


I love watching my kids create together...

I love watching my kids work together...

I love watching them play together...

and I love watching them work on projects together
I love my kids, and am grateful the Lord has entrusted me with them.  Today I want to remember how much they mean to me, how important they are to the Lord, and how blessed I am to be able to be their mentor in life.

3 comments:

Joleane said...

That is an awesome post and a great thought. Kids are the greatest... sometimes they are our greatest trial of patience, but they can also be also our greatest source of love & joy & laughter.

Hope you all have a super summer!

Elizabeth said...

Sarah you are amazing! and I love all their red hair!! My youngest was sort of auburnish but I think she is growing out of it. :(

D.B. said...

So it's possible to come back after 2 yrs and I shouldn't feel bad about 2 months :)