Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jenifer Moss

Many of you have asked how my friend, Jenifer, is doing in her pregnancy, and I just wanted to give you her blog, so you can see for yourself!  She's up at OHSU full time now, waiting on bed rest very patiently for what is to come.

http://www.toddnjenifermoss.blogspot.com/

I took her two little girls up for a visit, partly so they could see their mom, but partly so my kids could hear this amazing woman!  She's at 33 weeks, and will go into surgery next week.  It will be a long surgery, with a long recovery, but I know she can do it!  Anyway, keep this incredible family in your prayers!  Placenta Praevia with Placenta Accreta is nothing to mess with, but either is a world full of prayers :-)
I have the privilege of watching her 2 youngest children at least one day a week, and they have blessed my family's life in more ways than one.  Go Jenifer!  That baby boy is one fortunate child to come into your family!