Thursday, April 3, 2008

Alex... so innocent!

So, the other day, it was about 5PM, and I wanted to check on Alex, cause he needed to start waking up soon. Well, I went into the bedroom, and had to take a double take. My first impression, was oh, he's still really sleeping! Then I looked up and noticed that he had some fun BEFORE he fell asleep, and apparantly was so tired from his coloring, that he was sleeping late! I thought it was even more comical, that if you look closely on the crate to the left, the evil marker is still sitting there... with the top on. So, I guess Alex was nice enough to put the cap back on! I was laughing with a friend this morning, on how a child can just be the sweetest little thing... and then turn like a flip of a switch. I thought this was a perfect example! Look at how sweet he is sleeping! But I'm sure he was smiling from ear to ear while coloring!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness how hilarious! I love that he carefully capped the pen, and laid it on the crate. lol Do you have a Mr. Clean magic eraser? I use that for pen on the wall.