Thursday, March 27, 2008

One more to explain things in the blog below!

So, the one picture, should have been something else, but it ended up being the picture of an octopus... there was this huge octopus that we had fun watching throughout the night. There are people at the aquarium that are studying ways to keep octopus' brain active. So, the food for the octopus is put inside toys, that they have to figure out how to open. This octopus' favorite toy is Mr. Potato Head!

Also, I'll include the picture of the boys going up into the divers helmet. It was Glenn's favorite thing to do. Even in his little cowboy boots (I did not realize he had them on until we got to the coast!)... he always wanted to go back to climb up the ladder to see out of the helmet again.

Lastly, the first picture from the previous blog, is of an ancient Megatooth shark. The boys got a good kick out of that!

I hope that Todd will get a chance to go next time, and I'll stay home. I know he'd love it! Oh, and the last picture in this blog, is of the boys by the jellyfish, after just finished the scavenger hunt... boy were they proud!

2 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

Cute! I love the close-ups!

Cami said...

I didn't know that you started a blog so exciting. Your boys are so cute and getting so big. Can't wait to see more.